Waddell Media is Ireland’s largest factual independent production company, based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Now in its 30th year, the company specializes in award winning lifestyle formats, specialist factual and documentaries with an average output of 15 series and 6 documentaries per year. We have a track record of producing bankable and highly returnable series for the UK, Ireland and international broadcasters from BBC to Channel 4, Discovery Channel to National Geographic, RTE to ITV. We have lifestyle, property, food, travel, transformation, access and health in our DNA. The secret to our enduring success is our passionate and networked executive team, creative freelance talent, and robust in-house infrastructure that encompasses development, production, post-production and delivery, all from our Belfast center of production excellence. We are Irish based, with a unique positioning to access both British and Irish funding support, to create globally focused projects with great story telling at their heart.
Successful Titles At A Glance:
• FutureWeapons – Discovery Channel US.
• The Secret World Of Lego – Channel 4 UK.
• World’s Most Expensive Cars – Channel 4 UK.
• Million Dollar Car Hunters – BBCW and BBC Brit channels across the world.
• Getaways – Travel series - 12 x seasons – BBC / RTE.
• Chasing Time – National Geographic International.
• How Bruce Lee Changed the World - History Channel US.
• Hitler the Junkie - National Geographic US.
• Paul and Nicks Big Food Trip - cookery and travel, 6 x seasons for UTV/STV.
• Find Me A Home – 3 x seasons for RTE and now BBC.
• At Your Service - Hotel & guesthouse renovation series, 11 x seasons for RTE.
• How Jaws Changed the World – Discovery Channel US / Channel 4